I’m doing this post to brag. Perhaps most toddlers are like this but I was expecting the worst. Brian and I got his new bed on Friday. We (and by we I mean Brian) changed Tyson’s old room with my mother’s room. All day we’d been prepping Tyson about him sleeping in a new big boy bed. He seemed pretty excited about it. Once it was set up we let him play and jump on it. Earlier during the day he ended up never taking a nap so I thought that he might be so exhausted he wouldn’t wind down or that he might just go straight to sleep. Luckily he went straight to sleep. He has slept in the bed for 3 nights and 3 naps and it couldn’t go any better. He’s only sleeping on top of the comforter for now. I’m sure in time he’ll understand what sheets are for. He loves his new CARS bed. The bed has a little canopy which he thinks is pretty cool. This is a small bunk bed from Ikea but you can just make it into a regular twin size bed if you want. We thought we’d let him get use to sleeping in a bed closer to the floor first. Here are some pictures of our boy in his Big Boy Bed!
Lainey starts a new semester
6 months ago

4 comments:
He's one happy boy! I have never heard of any toddler doing so well going to a big bed!
Its about time you update your blog!! I can't believe how big tyson is, I barely even recognized him! Oh and you look so cute and skinny in your family pics!! Glad you're feeling better, we'll see you next week!!
That is so great that he transitioned so easily! I am worried about that with Dallin.Hooray for big boy beds. He sure looks like he loves it:)
Ha, I love the first line of the blog post. Funny! He is such a cutie. So glad it's going well for you guys(and him)!
Post a Comment