Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ty’s personality

Here are some pictures from this past week.  He is showing off his personality.

The Box: (I will narrate what I think Tyson is thinking)

“Look mom, I found a box!”

IMG_9032_edited-1

“Boy oh boy, these white thingies are fun!”

IMG_9034_edited-1

“Am I suppose to be playing in here…am I in trouble?”

IMG_9037_edited-1

“Guess not, YAY!”

IMG_9038_edited-1 

After about 10 minutes he did get in trouble.  We told him it was time to clean up and he dumped the box out of the ones we had cleaned up.  He got a time out for that one.  Man those little popcorn pieces were everywhere.

The Bag:

“This is so fun!  I’m in a bag!  Dada is so funny!”

IMG_9041

“What?  Why am I on the couch?!  I want to do it AGAIN!”

IMG_9043

“I guess I’m in a bag…but why am I in a pink one?”

IMG_9044

The Apron:

“I am wearing an apron just like Momma!”

IMG_9026

“I dug through a drawer and found this HUGE phone”

(He found my old calculator.  He thinks it’s a phone)

IMG_9028

Hope you can see some of his personality in these pictures.  I should have captured more photos of him throwing his tantrums.  I will get pictures of those next time : )

6 comments:

KMurray said...

Love it!

katy said...

Looks like he has a MAJOR eye for adventure! I wish we lived close by. I think our boys would have plenty of fun together!

Tina said...

we have a picture almost exact of sean in a bag

Murray Family said...

HAHA, I love those pictures! He's got such a great smile.

Mindy said...

Oh my goodness..he looks SO much older!! I can't believe it! Him and Addy are so much alike..they really need to live by each other and use up all their energy chasing each other around..then we can take naps or do crafts:) He's got the cutest smile ever!

Matt and Suzanne said...

What a cutie! He has the best little mischevious look on his face! I need to meet this little guy again.