Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa!

Santa made an appearance at the ward Christmas party!  I expected Tyson to be fine with Santa because he does so well about going to whomever, whenever.  He fussed for a second and had this really confused look on his face.  I bet he was wondering why this guy in red with a big white beard called Santa was holding him.  He put on a happy face right after Santa handed him a treat.  He ran up to Brian afterwards to show him his treat.  Christmas will be fun this year.  We’re excited for Tyson to understand Christmas a little better.  I am sure he’ll be throwing fits right and left when we take a toy away for him to open the next : )

santa

5 comments:

KMurray said...

Just many more to come!

Brooke said...

Cute! I love Santa pictures. I like looking at Tyson to see what stage Jackson will be in a year from now. So fun! I'm excited to see your Christmas morning pictures ;)

Kristin said...

Too cute! I love the family photo!

Matt and Suzanne said...

OH his faces are seriously priceless!!!! I love them. How fun that Tyson is old enough to enjoy these fun things. Can't wait for that!!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas this year! We love you guys!

Jessica and Rod said...

He did so great!
Both my girls FREAKED at their first Santa encounter.