Hello all! Sorry about not posting in awhile. Let’s just say I haven’t been in the mood. You know how it goes. Every now and then we all get doing other things.
So Thanksgiving was fun! It’s always great to be around family. The Holidays are a little bitter sweet for me. Thanksgiving and Christmas especially make me really miss my parents. I was telling a friend tonight that I haven’t spent a Christmas with my parents since 2006. Isn’t that sad? Anyway, back to Thanksgiving. Last week we all got sick with some nasty stomach bug. I had it the day before Thanksgiving so I was a little hesitant in eating a lot. Besides having “the sickness” (as my brother calls it) we had a lot of fun! Great fun and always good conversation. Perhaps the favorite in Brian’s family is planning out our Black Friday shopping! We were successful this year. Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving. (Tina, you can copy these pictures I think. If not, tell me and I’ll email them : )
Savanna! Look at those baby blues!!!
Tyson showing off his food I guess! Sorry about posting it but I couldn’t help myself. This picture just screams Tyson ; )
He didn’t eat much food. I think he filled up on juice…
Sean and Kaelin!
The little kids table!
More family. It isn’t the greatest picture but I wanted to hurry and get back to my food! : )
The teenagers table. Love these guys!
Now onto Max. My niece, Madilyn, had a little dance show yesterday and I offered to watch Max so that Emily could get Madi ready for it. Tyson LOVES Max. They love like brothers and even fight like brothers! I had to pull out my camera because their cuteness was just too much! Max is one of the few peoples names that Tyson will say (besides saying Momma and Dada). However, it comes out as “Ma”. Love it!
Smile!
Hugs!
Makes me want our next baby to be a boy so Tyson has a buddy. No, I’m not announcing that I’m pregnant. Just thought I’d make that very clear : )

9 comments:
Looks like a fun Thanksgiving!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE those pictures of the two of them! You weren't kidding when you said you got some cute pictures :). They're good buds!
Cute pictures Ashley. Tyson is getting so big! I can't believe it.
How cute! Looks like it was a fun Thanksgiving. Love the real pictures. ;) He is looking more and more like a toddler!
They are SO cute together! I love it! I'm kinda hoping for a girl for the same reason:)
Thanks for the picture and for "the sickness" j/k I love the comment about juice
Thanks for the picture and for "the sickness" j/k I love the comment about juice
Why don't you have twins...they you would get the brother and the girl to teach dance too...LOL
Don't you just love your MOM!
Looks like we missed out on a fun dinner at Mom and Dad. But we will be there for Christmas. Can't wait!!!!
Post a Comment