So, I just wanted to announce that I only have 3 more pounds to lose before I hit my pre-pregnancy weight. I realize that I am bragging BUT I am pretty happy so I want to. I have worked hard with the elliptical, Wii Fit, Biggest Loser Exercise DVDs, and Leslie Sansone's walking DVDs. I also tried to eat better the last few months, but I really am not that good at it. Tyson will be 6 months old soon so it is safe to say it took me 6 months to do it. Next pregnancy I will be a bit more aware of the weight I gain in the beginning. I gained a bit more than you normally should in the first trimester. I always felt nauseous so I didn't feel like exercising and then I ate all the time to calm my stomach. Hopefully, I will remember what not to do when the time comes. I realize that I have almost reached my goal but as soon as I reach it I will come up with another goal that is attainable. If I didn't have a goal then I wouldn't strive for anything.
This picture is not me. Just a picture from the internet!

9 comments:
Congrats darlin!!! You look great and you should brag! It's a lot harder than people think and assume to lose that dang baby weight! Keep workin hard!
Good for you, Ashley!! :)
Nice job! It really is impressive. Don't be too hard on yourself either, pregnancy is a hard thing to handle,with worrying about the baby, you don't want to add worrying about how much weight you gaining to it.
Ash,you need to pick a picture of a different scale! The numbers are WAY off.....LOL
MOM
Good job this scale is much better representation!
MOM
You are awesome! Way to go.
first off, congrats! You asked if Cade sleeps with us. Not usually the pictures with Adam and the baby in bed are usually because I feed the baby and then put him in the bed so I could go to the bathroom or go do something really fast and then it's too cute not to take a picture. Or sometimes Cade ends up with us after the 5am or 6am feeding. POST SOME NEW PICS of you and the baby.
way to go!
your ashley c.
Post a Comment