Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sorry

Okay, so I use to be really good at updating this thing b/c I didn't have much going on other than feeding Ty, dressing Ty, burping Ty, changing diapers, eating myself, showering, making dinner, laundry, cleaning and dishes.  However, over the last month my world has gotten busier.  I am teaching ballet!  I love it so much.  My friend Lindsey sent a message about Seven Peaks and how they needed a ballet teacher.  I was the first to respond and got the job.  Then I thought to myself, Why don't I email my friends that teach dance and see if they know of any openings?  (I figured if I was gonna do one class I should do some more!)  Lindsey emailed me again and I got a job at Timpanogos School of Dance.  I started sending out my resume to lots of studios in Utah County (I had no idea there were so many until I started looking).  I have had lots of phone calls for substituting and actually getting jobs!  So it turns out I teach at Seven Peaks to ice skaters, at Alpine Peaks performing arts, Timpanogos School of dance and on Monday I taught a class to see if the Vibe will hire me permanently.  I haven't heard back yet but keep your fingers crossed.  The studio has a little daycare which is just PERFECT!  It has been crazy wonderful.  I can soon be done with the other part time job that I have.  I feel good about teaching.  I am able to make some money for our family but I am still am to stay home and watch Tyson.  Yes I miss some time with Brian but right now he is studying to take the GMAT and will soon go to school and study more anyway.  So I don't think it makes much of a difference right now.  Thank you all of my dance friends for your help! 

I know that I said I would share more things about the month of August but I can't even remember anymore what I was going to share.  So, here are some pictures from August and I will comment on them below.  I haven't take many pictures from September.  I need to clean off our card again to make room.

IMG_2709 First time in the poolIMG_2708 mommy and tyIMG_2702

IMG_2712 the sun is bright!

IMG_3247

Daddy with Ty at a ward activity at the Orem Owlz game!

The rest of the pictures are just Ty playing.  The last two pictures came from one morning.  I laid out all the toys on the bed and he somehow got them on his arm and around his ankle.  He is just so cute.  He is rolling around like crazy and is starting to get into whatever he sees!! 

IMG_3265IMG_3272 IMG_3287 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that your teaching dance. I bet it is so much fun! Tyson keeps getting cuter everyday!

Anonymous said...

I know what you forgot...but you will have to call me.
MOM

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with the donuts on his arms and legs. He has a curious nature so beware he is going to be busy!
Mom

katy said...

Fantastic, Ashley! I know you will be a wonderful teacher... after all, you learned from the best. (wink, wink!)

Linds said...

I'm so glad teaching is working out for you! I love it too!

Stephanie said...

Good Luck with the Vibe! I love Tyson's first picture in the water. He looks like he is having soo much fun!