One of her adorable February themed outfits!
“This look of smeared make up, ratty hair and tired eyes is only made by what I like to call ‘the longest night.’ Sometimes you need to document the hard times to really, really appreciate the good times. One child was throwing up at 1 am and while that one finally fell back asleep, the younger boy was having nightmares. It was a full on sleep over in our bedroom last night, and we all know sleeperovers don’t include much sleep anyway.” Feb 16th
“Fancy girl in her crib! We got a crib from a friend and set it up this weekend. I absoultey LOVE her bedding so that has helped with the transition. She’s such a fantastic sleeper in her rock n play that I’m worried about moving her out of it, but it has to be done because she doesn’t fit it anymore!” –Feb 17th
She does look so snuggled and comfy sleeping doesn’t she?!
Some more pictures of Hannah just because…
The boys set up an army fort, complete with T-Rex and Chase from Paw Patrol one morning.
We must have had some semi-decent weather to venture outside!
Hannah loves 8:30 church and we get to spend some time in the nursing lounge every Sunday. I love the pictures of Hannah with Jeffrey. Anytime I take a picture of her laying on the ground he jumps in, holds her hand and sometimes rolls over and almost on top of her to give her a hug. I have SO many pictures of them together on the ground. Hannah asleep in my arms at church, her crying about getting ANOTHER picture taken and Brian with Hannah just melts my heart to mush.
“Hannah slept all night long in her crib last night! I woke up to Andrew getting Jeffrey out of his bed, Jeffrey climbing into her crib and chatting away. He thought it was hilarious that I was talking to him through the monitor.” –Feb 23
They are my favorite boys forever and ever. Ninja Turtle, Super Hero and a Pirate.
Andrew wanted some pretzels and did this on his bed. Yeah…
Tyson has a hard time sitting still and when he reads it goes a little something like this. I have no idea how he can even read this book upside down. -Feb 24th
“The mess is a lot worse than the picture shows. Who invented this play sand that is suppose to stay together? These little clumps are EVERYWHERE! Kitchen, bathroom, living room…I knew this wasn’t going to be a super clean activity and I gave them a giant pan to keep it in. Nursing a baby seems to say to my children “Destory the house!” –Feb 26th
“Date night with my favorite 7 year old. We bought a suit for his baptism and are enjoying some frozen yogurt. So far we’ve talked about space, Legos, getting baptized and his school friends.” Feb 26th
Tyson finished Jr. Jazz! It was his first time playing basket ball and he had a great time! (add in team photo)
Yes, Jeffrey went to great lengths to be able to reach my Mini Cadburry Eggs. He’s trouble! Feb 29th
“Every morning I feed Hannah on my bed and then get the boys breakfast and make Tyson lunch for school. When I come back upstairs, this is the usual scene.” -Feb 29th

1 comments:
It's heartwarming to see how much love and joy these family moments bring.
Post a Comment