Happy 5th birthday to this boy of mine. I won’t sugar coat it…he’s my hardest child, but he has more lvoe to give than I’ve ever seen. He tells me he loves me 50x a day and is the first to notice when I’m sad. He asks hundereds of questions a day and I enjoy his little thought process. He also has some of the best facial expressions that keep us all smiling and laughing. So although I get the most frustrated with him, I also have an extrememly soft spot for him. It is truly a rollercoaster ride with my Ander but is a good thing I LOVE roller coasters.
Weight: 38 lbs – 30%
Height: 42.1 inches—33%
After Brian got home from work and Grandma Murray was able to come over, Andrew opened his presents and then we went to Pizza Studio. Must be his favorite resturant because that’s where he wanted to go!
Insert party invitation picture
It was decided that it was Andrew’s turn to have his first ever friend brithday party! He was so excited about it being an Army Party! We looked on Pinterest together and when he saw the Army cupcakes he knew that is exactly what he wanted! Grandma Murray made the birthday banner, the goodie bags, and found almost all of the party camfleouge decorations and supplies online.
When the kids first arrived they received a dog tag with their names on it as well as a helmet! Then they just played together with Andrew’s army toys until everyone got there.
Then we played Sargent Says just like Simon Says. The best was when I told them to do push ups. Watching a bunch of 4 and 5 year olds do push ups was so cute and entertaining.
Pin the Tank was next
Andrew was so close!
Everyone else got a turn and they did pretty well!
Then we played Hot Potato but with Andrew’s granade. Unfornately, right as we started to play with it, it stopped working so I had to start making the sound effects. The kids loved being caught with the granade becasue they could just collapse to the floor.
Present time was fun for him! He got some great stuff!
All the boys crowded around Andrew as he opened his presents!
Cupcake time was a bit of a mess. Kids are funny. I think they like the idea of cake more than actually eating cake.
And then my favorite was the pinata. It was a neat one because each boy could pull his own string to see if it would open the pinata. We made it with only one string left before the trap door opened and the candy and army guys fell out. Each boy had a goodie bag to take home full of items from the pinata.
Cute friends! Andrew had a blast and loved every second of his party. We love him so much. Happy Birthday Andrew!

0 comments:
Post a Comment