Just playing a little Connect 4 with Andrew.
I got 4 kids and myself ready for 8:30 church this morning and I was on time. Miracle? I’d say so. Sacrament meeting was insane though. To those that heard and saw the screaming and punching match between Jeffrey and Andrew while Brian was counting, I apologize. I think 8:30 is going to take some getting use to for my Jeffrey. He’s use to waking up late and eating breakfast casually. He was a bit upset with the rushed morning. I need a nap now… (Feb 7)
We went to Grandma Murray’s house for a Superbowl party. My mom had some decorations ready to go and we had fun just watching the game, eating, and talking.
Cutest Little Sister ever and Hannah laying by all of Andrew’s upcoming Army Guy birthday decorations. I’ve been having lots of fun planning his first friend party with my mom. Tank pinata, army hats and camp cupcakes!
I wonder why Jeffrey is taking a picture of Hannah? How did he come up with that idea? Haha, I take too many pictures of her…
The boys love to talk to Hannah and try to make her laugh and smile. Andrew picked her up, very akwardly might I add, and just as I was about to tell him to be careful and put her back down, I got the sweetest picture of him talking to her.
Hannah lifting her head while in the swing! I’m not ready for this!
Cutest ballerina I’ve ever seen. She gracefully perfected the cou-de-pied derriere position at the young age of 4 months. She also thinks her tutu is delicious. (Feb 10)
Getting Hannah’s crib all ready for her! I love all this girly, pink bedding! I also love Hannah’s little pj’s with the heart on the bum.

0 comments:
Post a Comment