Just an adorable picture of Hannah on her playmat!
This girl tries to sit up on her own as it is so we got the bumbo seat out for her and she LOVES it! (Jan 24th)
Hannah has just about outgrown her 3 month dresses and I found this one in a drawer. Crap! It is too short so I threw some skinny jeans on her and now it is like a little tunic. She is so much fun! (Jan 26th)
I woke up this morning not wanting to go to chuch, at all. I wasn’t sure I wanted to fight the boys in sacrament meeting, figured Jeff could use a good nap (he’s teething), etc. I was in a bad mood! Before the first block even started Andrew was off to a bad start and then Hannah wouldn’t nap. Sometimes I don’t want to go to church because I know it will be hard. Just being real…but one thing is for sure, I never regret when I do go. The youngest two will be a bit cranky tonight. Oh well. We can get back to our daily routine tomorrow. I need church. I need the extra spiritual boost I get from it. I need to renew my baptismal covenemants. I just do. ( Jan 24th)
Just some cute boys making hot wheels tracks, building forts in the basement out of boxes, and making messes pretty much everywhere in the house!
I had four cavities (thanks Hannah!) filled today and part of my mouth wouldn’t numb right so I got two extra shots on top of the other three. I had to stop the dentist mid drill to tell him I could feel it. It was awful. (Jan 26th)
Some pictures of the boys’ crafts from school, because I just can’t keep it all!
The baby playmat isn’t just for the baby! Yep, Andrew is on the playmat all by himself. Haha! (Jan 28th)
The 100th day of school means you get to dress up like you are 100 years old. Baby powder in the hair to make his hair turn grey and pipe cleaner glasses completed his old man outfit.
I really need to find a way to bottle up Jeffrey’s baby smell. I smell his head about 100x a day. I quickly learned with my first why moms always kiss their baby’s head. It is for the smell! I know it goes away because of my soon to be 8 year old. Stay little my Jeffy boy! (Jan 29th)
This man got sustained and set apart today to be the Ward Clerk in our brand new ward. (Our fourth ward split/change since we moved in.) I’m in awe of this man and his diligence to serve the Lord. He always rises to the calls he recieves and he is a wonderful example to our family of true discipleship. We love you Brian and are truly grateful for your unwavering faith in what you do. (Even when your wife sometimes complains about it…I’m working on it!) Jan 31st
“Everything in here is pretty.”—Andrew. It sure is buddy. It was a wonderful family night at the Provo City Temple open house. Despite me having a rough day with lots of emtions, this was exactly what I needed tonight. These people right here are my everything.

0 comments:
Post a Comment