We took excellent use of Black Friday this year. We hung up the Christmas lights on the house, went to see The Good Dinosaur with Grandma Murray and Mike's family, then put together the Christmas Tree and decorated it. It was non-stop but it was so nice to have it all done!
Here are the boys being spectators again!
Andy really wanted to help me with the garland but soon learned how tricky it can be!
I really hate this part of hanging up the lights. Brian and I have to climb up to the porch roof and then I hold the ladder on a slanted roof while Brian uses it to climb up to the top roof. It is scary and I worry the whole time I'm going to see Brian fall off the roof to the driveway.
My view from the porch roof.
The kids loved the The Good Dinosaur!
Silly and happy boys in front of the decorated Christmas tree!












0 comments:
Post a Comment