Andrew’s preschool picture!
My ballet classes get to dress up the week of Halloween. It is so fun to see what all the little girls choose to be. Frozen characters was the winner by far this year.
Andrew’s Halloween party at preschool!
The next series of pictures are Jeffrey showing off his new found climbing skills. He has started to get into EVERYTHING. He pushes a stool, toy, whatever he can find to climb. I had to put the chairs on the table for a few weeks because I’d catch him on top of the kitchen island and I was afraid he would hurt himself! I remember having to do the same thing with my other boys. Boys will be boys!!!
Andrew must have left the fridge open because I came down stairs one morning and Jeffrey had gotten into the sour cream. He was dipping his binky in it and eating it. H crawled all over the place smearing it into the carpet and on the stairs.
During one of dad’s visits and out to eat adventures!
My cute Thanksgiving decorations that my mom and I painted together.
I have had so much fun being in Young Womens. This was a combined activity where the kids were given ice cream and random food items. They had to make the dessert taste good for the judges (bishopric). Well, the kids didn’t even try to make it taste good. They made the nastiest ice cream concoctions imaginable and the poor bishopric had to taste them and give scores. It was so nasty!
And I think I wear my headbands a lot…

0 comments:
Post a Comment