Sunday, April 13, 2014

The walk through, Beachbody retreat, and getting the keys

The walk through was a couple of hour process.  We scrutinized the house.  There was blue tape everywhere.  I told Brian, “They are going to rue the day they decided to give me blue tape and told me to point out flaws…”

All and all it was mainly cosmetic.  At least that’s what we noticed before moving in…

In between the walk through on Tuesday, signing the papers on Thursday night and getting the keys, I went to a Beachbody retreat in Heber.  It was exactly what I needed to refresh, gear up for my business, and moving into a new house!

retreat1retreat2

Making the dream board

retreat4retreat5retreat6retreat3retreat7retreat8

Our packed lunches

retreat9retreat10retreat11

Working out with the 21 day fix…it looks like I’m not working hard but I was.  I didn’t eat before the workout and felt faint but I did my best. 

retreat12retreat13retreat14retreat15retreat16retreat17

Listening to everyone’s stories

retreat18retreat19

Catered meals!

retreat20retreat21

And the Diamond panel, where I really started to learn how I need to put more time into this business.

retreat22

I got home on Sunday morning, we went to church and then we drove out to the house with the keys!

**insert all house pictures for blog book**

IMG_1977_2014IMG_1980_2016IMG_1981_2017IMG_1982_2018IMG_1984_2019IMG_1986_2021IMG_1989_2024

0 comments: