January was full of craziness and recitals for the dance studios, starting to panic about moving, lots of drives to the house. Our van battery died numerous times from Andrew leaving a light on or it being too cold. We finally had to get that replaced. Sicknesses like pink eye a BUNCH of times. I honestly don’t even know where January went.
Here is Tyson posing for a picture for his tumbling recital. He loves it! He did great on stage. His cartwheels are hilarious. He barely lifts them off the floor and slides them to the other side, instead of up and over. It’s so cute. He’s funny. His teacher said he so well behaved. That makes me happy, especially in an environment where you expel a lot of energy.
Here’s Jeffrey around 8 months with his first two teeth!!!
Pink eye pictures
I thought Jeffrey might have had an ear infection. I wasn’t sure so I put some oil on a cotton ball and borrowed a headband from the girls upstairs. After 2 days he was back to sleeping fine and not being fussy anymore. I have no idea if it was that or not. Either way, I was glad he was back to himself.

0 comments:
Post a Comment