Sunday, March 17, 2013

Andrew’s ears

As previously mentioned many times, this winter has been awful for sickness, especially for my little Andrew.  After 2 ear infections and 4 antibiotic treatments with in a month’s span, the pediatrician sent us to the ENT.  The verdict is if Andrew gets one more ear infection in the next 4 months he gets tubes put in.  Right after that appointment Andrew caught another cold.  I keep waiting to be woken up in the night with a screaming Andrew.  I’m holding my breath.  It is like I can feel it coming.  He’s a ticking time bomb. 

I have some pictures from his latest Dr.’s appointment.  I just wanted to document the chaos of those tiny rooms.  We’ve been there way, way, way too many times in the last 2 months.  I think 7 times…

 DSCN2940

Oh ya know, just playing in the garbage.

DSCN2941

and mad when I stopped him.

DSCN2942

0 comments: