At the end of November we went to the Festival of Trees. It is one of our favorite traditions. Tyson gets into it more every year and Andrew wanted to get out of the stroller and run around and grab the trees. We had to keep him contained though so we bought a bag of gummy bears. That seemed to work out. I was feeling pretty yucky so any pictures I am in are not the best.
Tyson was dying to see the gingerbread houses
Tyson loved this one because it had a train in the tree.
He loved this Lego tree and area more than any other. It was really cool and he looked at this area for at least 10 minutes.
I have tried to do a fun activity everyday in the month of December. We’ve done things like see the lights at Thanksgiving Point, reading a Christmas book or watching a Christmas movie, making a paper tree, making paper snowflakes, wrap a present, go to the ward Christmas party, see a house decorated to music, etc. I haven’t really taken any pictures but Tyson loves it. He asks me everyday what Christmas activity are we doing today? We still need to make Christmas cookies, decorate a gingerbread house and see Santa’s reindeer! I am running out of time here. :)
Here is a picture of Tyson with Santa at the Ward Christmas Party. Tyson told him exactly what he wanted. The Lego Mining Station.

0 comments:
Post a Comment