Tyson loved helping daddy outside with the lights.
Tyson was completely into decorating the tree too. I tried to help him space things out but after it was clear he wasn’t going to listen I let him do whatever. If you look at our tree now just 3 weeks after setting it up, most of the ornaments have moved around. Either Ty decides one needs to move or Andrew rips it off of the tree and Tyson puts it back on but higher up the tree. Andrew has actually done pretty well around the tree. He gets curious and rips an ornament off but he hasn’t tried or wanted to knock it over. He did fall into the bottom of the tree and knocked an entire section of the lights out. He use to say Ooo and Ahhh over the lights. By the way, we have been told that we have the most festive lights outside of the house. I should take a picture of that. Each window has colored lights and the balcony rails have icicle lights. I love them.

0 comments:
Post a Comment