Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hee Haws

This morning we went to Hee Haw farms with Tyson’s school for a field trip.  We’ve been three years in a row.  Ty loves it.  We did a hay ride, corn maze, pumpkin patch, petting the animals and the slide.

I remember the corn maze from last year and getting lost.  It made me quite nervous and annoyed.  Well, it happened again this year.  I swear, I am never going in there again.  I had to push Andrew in the stroller and it was ridiculous.  Other than that fiasco, we survived.  The farm is exhausting but I am glad for the memories with my two boys.

IMG_9764

Hay ride which I think totally flared up my allergies.

IMG_9776 

Andrew was a little scared of the animals and wouldn’t get any closer.  IMG_9782_edited-1

Tyson was waving at all the animals.  It was pretty funny.

IMG_9789  IMG_9793IMG_9790_edited-1

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I've been wanting to take my kids to this or to Cornbellys. It looks like so much fun!