Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween Crafting

I have this hope that I will craft more with my kids.  That they will remember making fun things out of construction paper and seeing it hung on the fridge.  I have to stretch myself to make the effort.  It doesn’t come easily to me.  I am happy there is Pinterest because they tell me how to do those kinds of things and I don’t have to try to make any of it up. 

I watch a neighborhood girl while her mom teaches ballroom.  Then we switch while I teach ballet.  I think it works out nicely.  I just feel bad for her because my boys are unbelievably crazy and Lily is the sweetest little thing.

Anyway, I wanted to do something fun with the kids.  It took all of 15 minutes to make but they seemed to really enjoy themselves.

I present Tyson’s candy corn craft.

IMG_9760IMG_9758

  IMG_9761

1 comments:

Linds said...

Thank goodness for Pinterest! Such a cute idea!