Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black Friday

Hey everyone.  So I try to keep my comments about Usborne Books to a minimum but it is a part of me and sometimes I just can’t help myself, especially when I am really excited about it.  I wanted to let all of you know about the Black Friday weekend sale that will happen at www.readwithashley.com.  A lot of titles will be discounted and some up to 50% off!  Simple and quick way to get a lot of your Christmas shopping done!!!

Now, with that being said if you want to earn FREE books for your own family you can host an online show. All you do is email and call your friends and family and let them know about your show and the Black Friday weekend sale.  You can earn free books by telling them all about the killer deals and letting them shop!  Easy, easy.  Let me know if you are interested in this and we’ll get you set up right away!

Alright, thanks everyone for listening to me about the FABULOUS sale!

1 comments:

KMurray said...

These books are some of my all time favorites for when you grew up!