I’ve decided to make this blog private. I’ve heard too many things lately of people taking pictures and information off of blogs. For my families safety I’ve just got to do it. I’ve always wanted to avoid it because I HATE when I have to sign in to see private blogs and because people just don’t check them very often because you can’t tell when they have been updated. Regardless of the inconveniences I feel it is a necessary move.
email us at bcarlsen5 @ hotmail . com
Make sure you tell me who you are and I’ll send you an invite. You’ve got a couple of days to do this. Love you all and thanks for reading. I guess it’s just time to make sure only people I know are reading it too : )

9 comments:
Totally feel you on that Ashley. I've heard a few stories of child pornography sites created from stolen blog pictures. It makes my skin crawl. I sent you an email! Hope you guys are doing well.
I'm just going to leave mine on here...hope that's ok. bree_atkisson@hotmail.com
I have been debating the same thing.
I hear you! my email "justinandolya1@gmail.com
calixta02@yahoo.com
I would love an invite. :)
I just found you had a blog!! I love it!! But then I found out you are making it private. If you do send me an invite! I would love to keep up on updates with you and your cute family.
leesrees@hotmail.com
add me!!! i love your blog, so so so cute!!!
Don't forget us!! epionx51@gmail.com
Hey! I'd love to keep reading your blog. My email is amynoyce@yahoo.com
Post a Comment