Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Picture of me pregnant!


Hey everyone!


I was trying to post a whole bunch of christmas pictures but I have decided to move forward. It is just too overwhelming to post older pictures. With that being said here is a picture of me at 28 weeks (or so I think). I am at 31 weeks now. I will take another picture soon because I swear I have grown like 2 inches in 2 days : ) I can't believe how close I am getting. We have bought the crib and stroller/car seat. I just can't believe how much there is to get. Luckily there are some generous people who give gifts. Thanks to all! Love ya!
By the way, I am doing this at work. Our phones are currently NOT working and I am bored. But no complaints here...

6 comments:

Murray Family said...

Maddie saw me looking at this, and said, "Ashy, Ashy!" So it's not just Brian, Mike, and her grandpas! I guess she likes us girls too, haha :)

Unknown said...

Yay! I love blogs! I'm so excited! And yes, kiddie kandids is amazing. I have some coupons for first time clients if you want one!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

You are cute! I miss my belly sometimes! I know I sound crazy, but I do. When is your baby shower?

Leslie said...

Hey sweetie! I just love looking at your preggie belly you are so beautiful! our address is 187 south 920 east american fork ut 84003

Leslie said...

hey ash you are just fine...: )
My new last name is Lynton
Hey are you living in Ut still?
It would be great to get together!

Julia said...

Yay you have a blog too! You look great! How are you feeling these days?