Here are some pictures from Christmas. We spent Christmas with Brian's family in Payson. We had a lot of fun. His brother Terry and his family came down from Washington. Brian's brother John and sister Jenny were there too. It was kind of nice being so close to home because we could go home and sleep in our own bed after only a day or two.
Lainey starts a new semester
7 months ago

4 comments:
Cute picture!! Maddie is standing here right now saying "b-ian, b-ian..." :)
Yeah! I love when people start blogs! I bet you can wait to have your new little baby. They are so special.
Yay for a new blog! I love to stay connected this way! I'll invite you to ours!
Hey Sweetie! Oh I'm so happy that we've found each other! We definatly need to keep in touch, and I love to blog :) You look so beautiful, and a baby coming so soon! Congratulations! love, Leslie
Post a Comment