Sunday, July 6, 2014

Tyson’s 6th Birthday party

We had a fun party at our house (THAT will never get old to say) on Sunday, April 13th.  Tyson loved his cake and all the friends and family that were able to make it to the party.  Of course he got Legos from Brian and I.  That’s all he ever wants.  I’m so glad he has something he is passionate about and does really well.  (I love the look on Andrew’s face because he wanted the Legos too.

IMG_2125_2549IMG_2126_2550IMG_2127_2551IMG_2129_2553IMG_2130_2554IMG_2132_2556

I’m usually the one taking all the pictures so I wanted a picture with Tyson and his present. 

IMG_2133_2557_edited-1IMG_2134_2558IMG_2136_2560IMG_1197_2505IMG_1199_2507IMG_2139_2563_edited-1IMG_2143_2567_edited-1

Opening his gifts from family and friends.

IMG_2146_2570IMG_2149_2573_edited-1

Daddy helping Ty read one of his birthday cards.

IMG_2150_2574IMG_2152_2576

I can’t believe my little baby, Ty baby, is 6 years old.  He love his family and tells me all the time how much he loves me.  He is sensitive to his friend’s feelings.  He is a great little reader and works hard to earn money for Legos.  He teases Andrew a lot but can also play really well with him.  He is super sweet to Jeffrey and helps a lot by bringing my binkies, bottles, diapers or even Jeffrey himself to me.  He loves to socialize and makes friends really easily.  He is very smart and sometimes doesn’t want to do his homework or reading because according to him, ‘This is too easy.”  haha!

0 comments: