Sunday, June 15, 2014

Phone pictures for March

The night we got our new Samsung phones!

2014-03-17 22.28.16

Jeffrey became a little curious about the stairs.

2014-03-20 09.25.04

We dealt with a lot of construction right in front of our house.  It was definitely the most annoying month.  One day a construction truck and trailer parked in front of the driveway completely blocking me in.  I honked the horn so many times until they moved it.  I was in a hurry to pick up Tyson from school.

2014-03-20 12.09.102014-03-20 12.09.18

The boys did love looking out the window though.

2014-03-20 12.27.432014-03-20 12.27.48

Tyson showing off his mad flexibility skills.

2014-03-20 18.08.502014-03-25 18.41.49

My mom took Andrew and Tyson to a carnival at a new health building because I had gotten really sick and needed a little break.  It was a super bad flu virus and I felt so so sick.  It was really bad.  Anyway,  they loved it.  She came back saying she’d never do that again with out someone else.  Andrew is hard.  He’s so hard, that I know.

2014-03-27 17.33.512014-03-27 17.39.10

Then Andrew got sick…

2014-03-27 17.52.02

Then Jeffrey got sick…

2014-03-27 18.50.07

Tyson ended up with an infected nail bed.  It required a trip to the doctor, twice.

2014-03-04 12.13.082014-03-04 12.13.242014-03-04 12.13.36

And the kids loved playing in the dirt.

2014-03-29 16.09.192014-03-29 16.09.22

0 comments: