Saturday, December 24, 2011

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Last year it took awhile for me to get up some energy to decorate the tree.  We tried really hard this year to do it right after Thanksgiving.  Tyson was also very helpful this year.  He actually put most of the ornaments on the tree.  I tried to help him spread out the ornaments but he wasn’t really listening to me.  I thought I would just take a picture of how he did it and then spread them out.  However, once I saw how adorable it was I decided to leave them right where they were.  What a fun memory to have Tyson help for the first time.  He is getting so excited for Christmas these days.

He is so proud of himself!

IMG_8525  IMG_8528 IMG_8529

Ah, love how close the ornaments are to each other :)

IMG_8533

And here are the ornaments they got for Christmas 2011

IMG_8625 IMG_8620

0 comments: